• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Birthday time2getdirty!

UnlimitedMatt

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Today is David’s 18th birthday. I cannot begin to explain how proud I am of him. In two days he will graduate from Red Rocks Community College, receiving an Associates Degree in Applied Science. In 8 days he will be getting his high school diploma from Standley Lake High School. He will be attending the University of Wyoming this fall to study Mechanical Engineering.

Parenting is one of the hardest things I have ever done. It has also been the most rewarding, especially being blessed with such a terrific kid. He is the most driven person I know and he can do anything he puts his mind to. It excites me to see what he has done and what great things he will do in the future.

Happy Birthday David! I love you!

HBD David! Quite a nice bundle of accomplishments you got done there! Congrats in advance!

Damn dude, your almost an adult now. Happy Birthday David, don't spend too much money on lap dances.

He will be attending the University of Wyoming this fall to study Mechanical Engineering.

Happy Bday T2GD!

Curious though...why Wyoming if ya don't mind me asking?

I recently graduated (2011) from CSU with a Major in Mech. Eng., Minor in Biomedical Eng...

CSU's Mech. Engineering Program is considered by many the best in Colorado.

Not trying to pimp CSU, just more curious :D

(Though I think Fort Collins is WAY nicer than windy ass Wyoming!)

Happy BD, person who I was supposed to watch at COfest. :) Have a safe one.

Happy birthday, David!

Happy birthday David!!! Congratulations on your associates degree. Good job completing that degree before graduating high school.

right on right on -- HBD, David!

Back