• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H.D. OFFROAD ENGINEERING 3 LINK BRACKETS

These will fit over your "frame" braces right?

These will work with mine and the other guys, you will have to trim anyone's who extend under the floor as that is part of the needed support for mine.

question from another forum said:
What height could this work at? This looks awesome, if it could work at 2.5" I want one! Would this be a kit with links or just chassis brackets?

If you are running your upper on the pass side you should be able to run this at any height, will probably have to move your axle mount so upper arm will clear the exhaust. If you run upper on driver side you will most likely have to have a bend in the upper arm to get a good mount to the pumpkin.

I am now a Barnes4wd vendor so I can get any heims, bushings, joints or brackets they sell. So there will be many available variations to the kit.

One of the beauties of this kit is you won't have to have all the money at once, or be tied down to something you don't like about other's kits. You can so it up as you like.

Back