• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Guns

Anyone interested in a shooting get together sometime?
Show off your toys, do some plinkin, maybe swap out and try some other's?

I think it could be super fun and a good weekend

Well I need an excuse to actualy shoot the SKS, and I really want to play with an AK.

Aha so I have at least one person in. :thumbup:

Fridays-saturdays-sundays work for me. But weekends are prefered so my bro can join in on the fun.

We've only talked about that idea like three times since I've been around here 16 months. :D

I'm always down. Don't have any black rifles, but I have some pistols.

Ya only a few of the "black rifle" sort...but plenty of other options to make noise.

Of those of you interested. do weekends work for you guys? and where would you ideally like to go?

Sat-Mon work for me. Left Hand is right down the road from me but as you Sally's all live down south I'm guessing you'll be wanting to go somewhere there. I need to swing out to Travis' anyways to grab some parts for my SKS so I'm cool with that.

Un fortunatel betweeen drill and side work I'm booked solid until the 24-25 of Mar

I can come up and we can do something in the denver area. It seems to be the middle ground area. Just wanna see what yall think about the idea of range vs mountains for plinkin.
Gotta make sure we are in legal places for the things we will have. My ak is 30rd mags...20 rd mags for the ar....

30rnd on my SKS too, I'll just show up in uniform and say its a training excercise. :D

Lets decide a place and date by this weekend and start a thread to stage it.
If its after the 11th of march, and a weekend I am there.

Lets sort this out. Be fun to see some of ya fawkers again

I'm down. I'm actually going to the POW range on Carson this Thurs. Helped my TM SGT build his first AR a of couple weeks ago and we've got nothing better to do this week so....I love my job!

But yeah, I'll pay attention to thread cause I'd like to meet some of y'all. Not to mention, guns are a big passion of mine.

There is a public range on Ft. Carson these days. Of course, I don't remember the details. :)

I'm down. I'm actually going to the POW range on Carson this Thurs. Helped my TM SGT build his first AR a of couple weeks ago and we've got nothing better to do this week so....I love my job!

But yeah, I'll pay attention to thread cause I'd like to meet some of y'all. Not to mention, guns are a big passion of mine.

Going up sunday to do some plinkin if ya wanna join.

Also once we pick a date and place ill start a new thread so its very clear what the plans are.

I guess we need to contest where and why.

I personally think the castle rock/south denver area is best just due to central location. I just dont know where to go in that area, any help there?

In the springs, Dragonmans is the only public range with room, but it get crowded and setup isnt very good for what we would wanna do. I vote some (responsible) mountain plinkin. But thats my views.

I think it's open now to a limited degree.

Can we move this thread to something that doesn't have Macantar's name on it, it makes me queasy.

Back