• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Guess what!? 2007 is coming fast! Check this out please!

Ok guys.. I have to know how many will be wanting a cabin. I need to get one by this weekend if we plan on doing it. This is for friday night and saturday night. Post up head counts so I can figure size and costs ok?

Scrappy said:
Ok guys.. I have to know how many will be wanting a cabin. I need to get one by this weekend if we plan on doing it. This is for friday night and saturday night. Post up head counts so I can figure size and costs ok?

4 = Myself, Aaron, Sean and Al are in. If things change I will let you know as soon as I can.

I have 10 heads for the cabin.

2 Myself (plus 1 guest; possibly B.C.)
2 Phil & Opie
4 Mark and friends.
2 BenH

I need to know ASAP for the cabin. I will be renting one Saturday for however many post up.

Eric, are you still trying to make it?
Andrey, what about you?
Joe, you thinking about staying or just a day run with the family?
Dave, you going to call Mark and Doug to get them to come with you!?
Ill.XJ, you going to make this? day run or weekend thing?
Boy, how about you? Whats up with your plans?

I should have a few local buddies joining us for the day. I am hoping to get maybe 15 rigs out. Should make for one fun day!

naxjabald06012editby9.jpg

Scrappy said:
Andrey, what about you?
naxjabald06012editby9.jpg

Now I know why you need pictures - for accounting and identification purposes. :)
My wife won't be there (we decided not to put the kid into jeep until her back/neck is strong enough) and I can't leave her with the kid alone for long [she will kill me].
I think I will join you guys for the run, but won't stay the night. Do not count me in for the cabin.

Thank you,
Andrey

I can't get a 100% yes out of the wife right now, if I can make it I will just take up a small spot on the floor if that is cool.

Sorry for not knowing for sure . . .:eye:

Scrappy said:
I have 10 heads for the cabin.

2 Myself (plus 1 guest; possibly B.C.)
2 Phil & Opie
4 Mark and friends.
2 BenH

I need to know ASAP for the cabin. I will be renting one Saturday for however many post up.
Crap, am I too late to say yes? Somehow I completely missed this post.

--mike

IllustratedXJ said:

Sweet - You bringin Pete? WE are leaving Friday Night around 8:00. Do you want to Caravan with us?

Matt,
What's the cost so far? Thanks for getting the cabin.

Late,
Mark

I'm probably going to make it with at least one other rig. At this point, I'll make arrangements myself for staying overnight somewhere as it's hard to get any commitments from the guys and I don't want to put anyone out.

Looking forward to getting out early this year!

SharkXJ said:
Sweet - You bringin Pete? WE are leaving Friday Night around 8:00. Do you want to Caravan with us?
I talked to Pete and he's a definite maybe...sorta...kinda. :rolleyes:
Caravaning would be great. 8:00ish sounds good to me.

--mike

She gave me the OK to go, so I am in!!!

I just hope I can get a place to sleep, or just a spot to crash on the floor?

Now I have to get my rig ready . . .

Letterman said:
She gave me the OK to go, so I am in!!!

I just hope I can get a place to sleep, or just a spot to crash on the floor?

SWEET!!!! Do you want to drive up with us?

Letterman said:
If you need someone to swing a wrench, gimme a holler. My workout schedule is pretty light this time of year. Probably not this weekend, but after that...

Ok guys.. I just flew home! While I was gone I was able to get us a cabin though! Here is the details on it...

http://www.rpshaverlake.com/viewproperty.aspx?PropertyID=20252

It says a 6 person, but it has been changed to fit 8 or 10. It was the best choice as far as price and location. She said it has TONS of floor space and couches for "extra" guests. Total out the door was $550. So if we have the 13 confirmed show up, its $23 a night. Everyone should still bring there sleeping bag just in case no one wants to share beds lol.

I will not have the address or directions until 5 days before the event. I will be PMing everyone directions as soon as I know. I will be getting to the cabin at 4pm on friday afternoon to get the cabin warm and figure out parking. I do not think we will be able to park all the rigs and trailers in front... or at least my trailer and truck.

So I have these people as confirmed.
Scrappy
Letterman
Ill XJ
Shark Mark+3
BenH+1
XtremeXJ+1
Phil
Opie

If it gets to cramped, XtremeXJ and Todd may be able to stay at their family cabin in Shaver. This should be fun!!

Lets try to leave the cabin at about 9. That will help those driving up in the morning have a little extra time. We can hash out the details the week prior.

Matt

THANKS MATT! :worship:

Mark, I think I want to leave right after work, not fun driving in the late night trying to find a place in the dark, and it might be snowing . . . I would prefer to get up there as early as posible to get a beer or few in me before I curl up with Matt:smootch:

Mike, thanks for the offer on wrenching but it is mostly one person type jobs, I have to install a ARB locker and new axles, press in axles and berrings and dull stuff. Also I like to do most all my own work, then I can only get mad at my own self when it fails.

Ben H. has a passenger? :scared: (just kidding glad you are going!)

I am so stoked, this should be fun, is this last years run:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ9kJ7zTQnU

and maybe this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYZRpzxlAAc

Please make sure you have tow points front and rear! Would be really bad to leave your rig out there till summer time melts the snow!

And what about all you "maybe I can make it" people?
Andrey? (Tell the wife she needs some good one on one time with the kid?)
Justin?

Anyone comming up for just the day?

I'm gona try to make it, probly just for the day. I dont know where Bald Mtn. is so if i could maybe leach onto sombody convoy? Or maybe just mapquest

Letterman said:
And what about all you "maybe I can make it" people?
Andrey? (Tell the wife she needs some good one on one time with the kid?)

Anyone comming up for just the day?

I am not a maybe. I am "most likely", that is, if nothing serious unexpected happens. She has a lot of that and I need some too :(, as I found out the last time I was out - but I was alone. I am coming for the run, but not for the night.

Back