• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Group meeting

Round trip nonstops to Austin are $176 I’ll pick you up, We can have a meeting any time:laugh3:

Great Idea.

Either this weekend or Zoom. Or Meets.. or whatever.

Or.. If you all want get together for a beer Sunday ( or soda pop)? I will have a jeep full for the run.. and standing still is no fun.

I say we BS about it this weekend when we're watching Scott fix his junk on the trail. ;)

Other than that, we do have an open forum here. Seems like this subject gets brought up every six months or so. What do you guys want to see happen, or more specifically what are you all willing to do to help out?

I'm willing to schedule more wheeling trips and try to bring more jeep owners along. Will try my best before i put my jeep on jack stands for my midarm build.

I say we BS about it this weekend when we're watching Scott fix his junk on the trail. ;)

I 2nd this!

I'm willing to schedule more wheeling trips and try to bring more jeep owners along. Will try my best before i put my jeep on jack stands for my midarm build.

For years we have been trying to build and include everyone.
What if that’s the problem?

Anyone can jump on facebook and go on a run.

Those trips can be 30-80 rigs and they spend all day running two trails.

I don’t want to sound like an elitist but.....

What if we focus on quality over quantity.

Quality people and quality rigs.

Note: Quality Rig doesn’t mean big money or big tires
But rather reliable and not something that’s on its last leg requiring us to do routine maintenance on the trail.

Failures happen I get that!!

but when people show up really unprepared and slow us all down as a group.

becomes really frustrating because of that some of us to leave and set up wheeling trips back Channel.

Back