• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Green Bastard Build

I started building some basic sliders using Tim_MN's plans. I got one side completely welded and fitted up. I got the other side tacked together and fitted up but i ran out of shielding gas. Ill fully weld the other side next saturday and bolt them up. Gonna use the rustoleum bedline i used on the rear quarter guards so everything will match nicely.

finished up welding the pass side and test fitted them.. Just need to paint them and install now.

i would love it if you put the measurements for the hood struts up ive been wanting to do them but am unsure where to locate the brackets.

give me a day or two i can get you the measurements. I honestly didn't even worry to much about it. i kind of eyeballed it first try then matched the other side up (sounds stupid i know) and they worked perfectly.

Back