• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

great time

AZRockRunner said:
. Maybe next time we can get more of you out here and have a challenge run so we can show you girls up on the REAL rocks.

Lata

Ummmm..... OK :scottm:

AZRockRunner said:
heee heee heeee, WHOOO MEEEEEE?????????

:cheers:

I dont remeber you being on the H2H run..... better get some practice in before we get back :D

mattyj said:
I dont remeber you being on the H2H run..... better get some practice in before we get back :D

I had to get revenge on upper ajax. I will be running h2h REALLY soon as well as many others so next year ITS AWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I think that Ill be in for H2h as well I just have to love the sheetmetal less than I do now:doh: Did anyone get a video of me in the firehole?? I want to show that to the wife and guess what brian we were talking on getting her a rig to wheel with not the nice one a built xj like mine:party: next year were both going on the runs...
bet my wifes is done before your wifes:gag: ...
themud

By the way, did anybody find an AZrockfest hat that I threw out the window on the way out of camp? If you did sorry about that. Feel free to toss it like I did.:conceited

BTW rockrunner I take it that you not calling about the raffle prizes means I won the tires....:woohoo:

Gotta bust your chops on that one....
themud

corbinafly said:
By the way, did anybody find an AZrockfest hat that I threw out the window on the way out of camp? If you did sorry about that. Feel free to toss it like I did.:conceited

I saw that sitting on your head as you drove out of camp.......:eyes:

themud said:
Yeah I think that Ill be in for H2h as well I just have to love the sheetmetal less than I do now:doh: Did anyone get a video of me in the firehole?? I want to show that to the wife and guess what brian we were talking on getting her a rig to wheel with not the nice one a built xj like mine:party: next year were both going on the runs...
bet my wifes is done before your wifes:gag: ...
themud

Dat there soundz like a challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I have ALREADY won that one, as the rig we have is now HERZ and I am gathering my new rig now!!!!!!!!!! MOOOOHAHAHAHAHA

jporvaz said:
Rick, it's a shame no one had a camera to get a shot of you coming back off H2H, that would have been a sight.................. Oh wait, we were all holding on to the back end :D

0894-1.jpg

XJ20 said:
Yup. John and I were completely off the ground hanging off his bumper!

Damn show off Rick. This was after he did the V Notch on H2H.....high line, low line & and high line in reverse.

Jump This said:
Not only FAT, but W I D E.....
Sorry Matt, but that's frickn hilarious!!

Jump This said:
Not only FAT, but W I D E.....

oh i see how you are....... waify, anorexic, biatch!

and put some damn doors back on..... cheater!!!

:D

Thought you guys might like to see this...see what running on a 35 and a 33 in front will do...hehe...j/k. But this did actually happen at Rockfest!

Rockfestdamage001.jpg

Rockfestdamage002.jpg

Rockfestdamage003.jpg

Wow man... it took a nice hit. Looks like some mini skids will be the next mod after a new LCA bracket :D

Back