• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goodbye Hair

Ramsey said:

PulpMarselluButch.jpg

ah, i could be the gimp

well from experience i have notice changes in the past...one, hair definitly sorta grows thick and at days thin.today i have a thin hair day...from my pic in mexico you can notice it was a thick hair day...and that was just last year...so from the bottom of my heart Ramsey i feel your pain...
2lu80gx.jpg

so confused...

I'd give ya hair but it might have dingleberries on it.

Okay Ramsey, I took a poll today at work regarding hair. There was a large gaggle of women in the lunchroom so I posited:

Gentleman A is 6'1" tall and is built nicely. He has a full head of hair, the colour is up to you.
Gentleman B is also 6'1" tall and is built nicely but is as bald as a cue ball.

Which man is more attractive?

Two women at the back of the room chimed in unison:

Which one makes more money?

So there you have it. We didn't learn that bald is hotter than not, we learned that women are fickle money-grubbing hags who don't deserve our time...

:D

and i want to be a professor, great i'm screwed. oh well at least i'll have an excuse for being senile

Profs make pretty good money. The real money is in publishing. Cowrite an undergrad first year text and you'll rake it in. At any rate, profs don't need money, they have power...

:D

power? sure, i'll be the one taking bribes and sexual favors

is there any other way?

i thought you looked kinda cute with short hair anyhow...

img_0349.jpg

img_5170.jpg

img_0334.jpg

we need to wheel again...

your turn to drive out here... :D

KMA! i am a sexy biatch. Jeep is undergoing a few things then i'll meet you in Clayton...yeah thats it

Ramsey said:
KMA! i am a sexy biatch. Jeep is undergoing a few things then i'll meet you in Clayton...yeah thats it

you'll meet me in clayton?

howabout we meet up in Arizona and wheel the Best of the West trails from 2 years ago? meet up with AshmanjeepXJ and C-Rok and have them show us around... :D

Back