• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goodbye Hair

I still have a full head of hair - but shave it off at least once a week.

If I wasn't faithfully married, I'd be getting some fairly regularly. I never had so much interaction with female "strangers" before shaving the hair.

Baldness is a great equalizer too. I get approached by women of all races now. If you want to try something on the menu exotic, shave. ;)

Last edited:
Lawn Cher' said:
Should I bring my clippers to Winterfest?
Yeah, I say bring em'.

We can make a big production of it at the campfire. We tell all the firstimer MWC campfire attendees, that it is also Ramseys first time at a MWC campfire and this is his initation. Then, we instruct the noobs to from a line and see how long it takes for them to flee. Sounds like a good time.

Haleyes said:
Yeah, I say bring em'.

We can make a big production of it at the campfire. We tell all the firstimer MWC campfire attendees, that it is also Ramseys first time at a MWC campfire and this is his initation. Then, we instruct the noobs to from a line and see how long it takes for them to flee. Sounds like a good time.
That might not be a bad idea, I bet you can get a few to do it once you get a few in them. I'm hoping winterfest will be a bit premature for a shaving.

if you come down beej, i'll do it with my teeth.

GSequoia said:
You can always just have the MWC shave your nutsack at the fire Ramsey.

It's quite spectacular, really.

My hair is currently about 32" long- I'm not too worried about going bald.:D

If I ever decide to chop it its definately going to Locks of Love.

Last edited:
mine use to be kind of long, kinda like a dirty hippy:D

So what is a rev cut?

Scrappy said:
Paaalease. I started loosing mine at 17. Now, I give it the ol' #2 and wear a hat 99% of the time!

#2? Pansy! No guard for me... my biggest decision is whether to follow up with a razor or not.

Lemme guess... all your hair moved to your arms.

Back