• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good vibes giveaway!!!!!

That backfired, I did not realize the Chatterbox was a locked forum.

20170331125028-c191f584.jpg

I'm confuddled.

Ok guys!
We Had the number 87 was drawn by a random on a different forum to keep it unbiased.
I used an online randomizer to shuffle the list. #87 is......

Puttzer!

Please pm me your mailing info and I will ship that out tomorrow.

Last edited:
Ok guys!
We had 88 entries, the number 87 was drawn by a random on a different forum to keep it unbiased.
I used an online randomizer to shuffle the list. #87 is......

Puttzer!

Please pm me your mailing info and I will ship that out tomorrow.

Winner winner chicken diner!!!

Being that I am post number 47, I am closest without going over?

Hopefully Mike cleared it up for everyone. We would not go on post count since red letter members got 5 tickets. As you can see there were far more numbers to chose from than posts. I had a random non-naxja person pick a number and then Mike used a randomizer on the web to assign that to a person.

Congrats Puttzer!! :cheers:

speaking of good vibes, just a quick shoutout to a couple members who demonstrate why I'm "red" despite not having owned an XJ for 5+ years... and having sold my 1/2 MJ in 2016...

Wes (Buckshot) and I had a nice couple of beverages together with our families while shooting the shit up in Buffalo, Wyo over the weekend - I was happy to again play mule for a Colorado seller (Yella this time) to get stuff to Wes in Northern Wyoming. Great dude, look him up if you're up north!

Meanwhile, Lil Dirty (TTGD) took time out of his busy day to stamp a VIN onto my freebie Wyo-licensed but untitled utility trailer, call an LEO buddy to come inspect it and complete some paperwork for me, so I can eventually get it titled in CO... David was busy guarding the Nat'l Guard base from the descending hordes when I picked it up, so we didn't get to chat much, but I'm looking foward to buying him dinner next time we have a meet and greet, and probably a couple JZ's for his slacker ass dad (UnlimitedMatt) for somehow managing to raise such a damn cool young man.

Anyways, relations with nationals may suck, young uns may prefer social media, etc., etc., but this is a DAMN fine group of misfits, and I am glad to hang with y'all any day. Or most days, anyway. :D :cheers:

Pretty sure Trent said he doesn't want it, so feel free to just ship them to me instead. :D

WTH Chris, you drive by my house and don't swing over for a PBR? I'm hurt.

Back