• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DirtBound Offroad Giveaway!!

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
We are running a giveaway this month, go to our facebook page for details. :cheers:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DirtBound-Offroad-Wilson-FabWorks/124064200975800

Upload your off roading videos and enter to win one of four giveaways this month!

Go to www.nuveeo.com, register an account and upload your video. Then copy the link and post it as a comment on the facebook post, each week we will draw one lucky winner.

We will also be doing a few random giveaways based on video feedback!

Good Luck!

Damn facebook again! I am secretly plotting to destroy the facebook...crap, secret is out now.

i have a cell video of me on cleghorn... does that count? my camera person was a lil far away but u could still see my rig in action :D

Thanks, but i feel like a winner already for not having a FB :)

Seriously though, thanks anyway.

Thanks, but i feel like a winner already for not having a FB :)

Seriously though, thanks anyway.
I'm with you John. Thanks for offering a giveaway and supporting NAXJA though Webdog. May be placing an order in the near future for one of your cargo racks but don't tell my wife :shhh:

Why does everybody have to use FB to do something ?Can't you just do it here on the forum? I'm with Johnx,not on FB,Twitter,Foursquare,blah,blah,blah.We have our own forum!

I never enter anything but for freebies I may just do it. Plus I its always fun to show others fun offroad vids! Whats the giveaways...or is it a secret?

Last edited:
Here you go!
Joshy trying to share some real estate with a tree.

Back