• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good Food!

GhostDakota

NAXJA Forum User
So, if you are not one of my Facebook friends you most likely aren't aware that I take way too many photos of the food, drinks, and desserts that I eat (among other photos). So, I decided I'd make a blog about it lol. Hopefully it keeps people informed and entertained, and maybe even makes you hungry enough to try something new :)

Check it out if you like: http://ricksfoodphotos.blogspot.com/

And please feel free to comment, share my link, and request specific dishes if you so desire. I can't make promises but I'll see what I can do :)

Just updated with a new post - BBQ rack of ribs for lunch today as well as a writeup on my fav beer.

Kinda cool, and and ouch on a home loss to the thrashers. Definately not worse than the 10-3 home loss the Wings took at the Joe the other night....:dunno:... Maybe you'll get a W at the devils tonight.

you most likely aren't aware that I take way too many photos of the food, drinks, and desserts that I eat (among other photos). So, I decided I'd make a blog about it lol.

I took a shot at doing this once as well. If there's one thing I learned from that process, it's that you want to take the photos before you eat the food, not several hours after. Really helps to keep the readership numbers up.

Back