• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good All Season Daily Driver Tire Recommendation?

asatxj said:
I spent 2 months researching and was down to Nokian Vatiivas, Toyo Open Country AT's and Cooper Discoverers. I have Nokians on my Expy and got nearly 70k out of them. I couldn't get the Coopers in the size I wanted (265/75/15) so I called a friend of a friend at Belle tire. I got Toyos for less than any of the others, and I LOVE them. I do lots of hwy driving and head off road without even worrying. I've been running around in the snow and ice here and they are great. Get them! Cheaper than most pricewise and a great tire.

FWIW if you want mostly street tires, go to Wallyworld and get Uniroyal Laredos. Put them on my brothers jeep and he loves them! Good in wet and snow. Not the most aggressive in the world but Hi tec retread MTs are cheap and work well for that!

MY .02+ :wave1:

Merry Christmas! I have to go shovel snow!

Excellent Tire!! My wife is on her secont set! They work wonders in the snow and ice lasting what seems an eternity!

nokian vatiivas? never heard of em and I can't find any pictures online. Anyone have some pics to post up? How much, and where can you get them.

Here you go http://nokiantires.com/en/tire_vatiiva.aspx?season=summer
The AT looks a lot like the Bridgestone Dueller but costs much less. My brother in law had them on his Superduty and after running them in Canada for a week baiting bear I was sold. I'm buying set #2 for the wife's Expy in January. Bigger size this time though!:worship: Wife likes lift kits etc! I am blessed!

Back