• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest?

We would like to tag along John.

Any one leaving tomorrow morning from LA area? Thinking if grains up early hang out for the day and head back home.

It may be just the woman and I. She might not even go.

Come on out and hang at camp Tim. I'm not bringing the MJ either. I think I blew it up. It has oil in the radiator.

I think I'm turning into a wuss. It's 72° right now and my feet are cold wearing flip flops, which is all I can wear.

Oil in the water huh? As she would say, did you "put it in the wrong hole" when you added oil?

Nice meeting the guys that I got to meet, sorry to disappoint you guys that I wasn't Mexican maybe next time. I dropped the intake for Russ off with Cal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77613c812c11e0420c0236b2ed34e944.jpg
my trip ended 20 miles out of town. Blew a heater core hose. Emptied the coolant super fast.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

86d03e85ab714ba3310687556908ec00.jpg

Something in the air

I wasn't even there and the MJ still wouldn't start Saturday morning. You guys need to keep this carp to yourselves.

Shoulda bought a ford....

By the way, BO I found them tail lights for your Comanche, you know the price. Free to you and 50 bucks for anybody else. yes they are old, dirty but not broken.

Back