• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest 2017

As usual I'm a "confirmed maybe". I have to see if I can make it. I've been looking for an excuse to get out there and use all my stuff, seems like a great excuse!

As usual I'm a "confirmed maybe". I have to see if I can make it. I've been looking for an excuse to get out there and use all my stuff, seems like a great excuse!

I don't think you have regretted showing up in the past.....make it happen

Looks like I had one last paid day off... I requested it :)

i'm planning on going if i can straighten out a few issues with the heep first.

I'll be there Saturday only, along with my brother and nephew visiting from out of state. If anyone's planning to organize or lead a run, please let me know what time you expect to be rolling out of camp so I'll know how early we need to get on the road. Thanks.

What time are meeting up Saturday morning?
I'm planning on driving out early Saturday morning so just trying to figure out what time I should get there.

And what trails is planned for Saturday morning or see how it goes?

Thanks.

nobody plans.

saturday will be shake off your hangover, make some eggs, drink some coffee, wake the slackers up and start arguing about what trail Taylor will park at. Its more of a figure it out as you go.

nobody plans.

saturday will be shake off your hangover, make some eggs, drink some coffee, wake the slackers up and start arguing about what trail Taylor will park at. Its more of a figure it out as you go.

Sounds about right. So if I showed up around 830-9am i shouldn't miss out in anything.

Back