• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Go Topless Day 2015

BigRed86

NAXJA Forum User
Go Topless Day will be returning to the grounds of the Quaboag Riders M/C in Monson, MA on Saturday May 16th, 2015. Anybody who was there last year knows that this was a great event and 2015 promises to be even better. http://www.oceanstatejeepsters.org/gtd.html

flyerGTD15_zpsvchcrsid.jpg

collageGTD15-web_zpswwczhufz.jpg

http://www.oceanstatejeepsters.org/gtd.html

Do they have nice intermediate trails? I dont want to thrash my shit but I do want to have alot of fun.

We have 3 types of trails. One set up for stock rigs, one for the mild modified rig, and then one set up for a buggy type rig. I think we have plans this year to also open up a 4th trail but I'm not sure on what the rating for it will be. Most of the trails are wide enough so you don't have to worry about body damage when trying to climb over the rocks.

bump, a little under three weeks away.

I may be out I think I grenaded my centering ball

Do they mind if we have a "parts swap"? I have a ZJ tank skid and a Rubicon wheel I'm tripping over in my basement I want to sell.

We will have 4 trails this year. Easy, Moderate, Difficult, and Extreme.

Trail 1 - GREEN:
Guided trail ride suitable for stock vehicles. Event staff are needed to lead and gun these trails. Rig requirements are front/rear recovery points and passengers seat belted. As with last year there will be 20 vehicles per group.

Trail 2 - BLUE:
Guided trail ride suitable for mildly built vehicles. Event staff are needed to lead and gun these trails. Rig requirements are front/rear recovery points, passengers seat belted, and 33" or larger tires. A locker, skid plates, and winch are recommended. It is also highly recommended that vehicles air down to 10 psi. There will be 12 vehicles per group.

Trail 3 - BLACK:
Self-guided trail ride suitable for well built vehicles. Event staff will be placed at select locations to aid with spotting and recovery. The "three strike" rule is in effect. If a vehicle cannot make it past an obstacle after 3 attempts then they must use the go around (if available) or winch through. Rig requirements are front/rear recovery points, passengers seat belted, 33" or larger tires, skid plates, at least 1 locker, and tires aired down to 10 psi. 35" or larger tires and a winch are highly recommended. There will be 8 vehicles per group departing every 30 minutes. Slow downs and back ups are expected.

Trail 4 - RED:
Self-guided trail ride suitable for buggies. Event staff will be placed at select locations to aid with spotting and recovery. Rig requirements are front/rear recovery points, passengers harnessed, 37" or larger tires, 2 lockers, and a winch. 39" or larger tires and a spare vehicle are recommended. As with last year the buggies will not leave in groups. Instead, buggies will be directed to the extreme trail and allowed to remain until they get through or break.

4e758f0bd35f26e2a8b41dfd969749bb.jpg
6b16c4664f28f2d223aea6e3848a310c.jpg

Cheap scape tow rig ride home! Had an awesome time

Back