• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GO GATORS!

MaineJeepah

NAXJA Forum User
BCS CHAMPS! :)

I hate Florida, so it was tough for me to pull for them, but it was great for the SEC so I did. It was also great because I've been hearing so much shit talking from Ohio State fans (fair weather BTW) that it was priceless.

Go SEC!!!

Orange!!!!............

Blue!!!!!......

Great Game, I live in Gainesville, FL home of the Gators, you should have seen the streets, absolutely insane, I mean thousands of people just going nuts down University Ave.

Totally Awesome

Your team my have won the game but it was by no means a great game. After OSU came out and returned the opening kick for a TD the just went flat and then eventually gave up. 41 to 14 is be no means the score of a good game.

athyonus said:
Great Game, I live in Gainesville, FL home of the Gators, you should have seen the streets, absolutely insane, I mean thousands of people just going nuts down University Ave.

Totally Awesome

frebius said:
Your team my have won the game but it was by no means a great game. After OSU came out and returned the opening kick for a TD the just went flat and then eventually gave up. 41 to 14 is be no means the score of a good game.

It was a great game if you are a Gator! The wife and I both went to college there. We were jumping for joy the whole time. :D

Back