• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Giving a little back!

Avanteone

NAXJA Forum User
Just thought I'd share this with everyone here also. Our club (PNWJeep.com) raised a little over $1200 for toys for tots over the past couple of weeks, and today was our shopping day. I'm glad we're able to give back to the community a little and can't wait to drop all these toys off next week!

We hit Costco and Fred Meyer today. With a friend's hook-up at Fred Meyer, we were able to buy lots of toys ON-SALE, then use a 10% store-wide sale coupon, his 15% employee discount, AND a $30 OFF coupon when we spent $150 or more. All told we stretched our $1,200+ to purchase over 200 toys!!!!! Jen and I figured we'd take our boys to help teach them the value of being in a position to be able to help others in need! I think they took a lot away from the experience. (Well, maybe not Caden... I think he just thought he was in toy-heaven) :D

IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

Conner was making funny faces while unloading the Barbie's out of the cart: :D

IMG_2628.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

Total before all of the discounts were applied:

IMG_2630.jpg

Quite the haul!!!!! (and this doesn't include the other stuff from Costco)

IMG_2631.jpg

Jeeze you're done already! I was going to donate after this paycheck.

Glad to see you got so much though!

~Scott

That's awesome PNWJeep. I wasn't a reservist (that's who does the T4T) but I'm sure they're gonna shit a brick when you pull up with that truckload! Good on ya fellas!

Back