• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

get together in NC, anyone know a good place to meet?

Jeff in VA

<---respect
Woody and I are planning to meet up to swap some parts sometime in the next couple of weekends, somewheres around the Raleigh/Durham area. Anyone familiar with the area and can suggest a good place to meet? I was thinking a Saturday sometime, and anyone around that's free can all get together somewhere :wave:
It's about a 2 hr drive for me from Richmond, and I've been there before looking for parts but don't really know the area all that well.

Anyone up for a meet?

Jeff

also, if anyone's looking for parts that I might be able to pull from my local 'yard up here, lemme know. I can haul stuff down with me in the back of the MJ.

I would be intrested in meeting up with you guys, there is a go cart racing place in garner (just outside of raleigh) we can go...If not then there is Hooters,or the Ale house.

Well, now that you mention it, I do need some PS lines and maybe a PS pump if there are any newer jeeps in your 'yard. I am just too lazy to go look for myself.

I'm likin' the Hooters/Ale House idea.....just can't get too loopy since I have a decent ride back home :laugh3:
NCSU, what year do you consider later model? There's a good amount of early 90's era XJ's there, and an occasional 96-98 model or two. I'll check what's there on Sunday and pull you one with hoses if I can.
Jeff

NCSUcherokee said:
Well, now that you mention it, I do need some PS lines and maybe a PS pump if there are any newer jeeps in your 'yard. I am just too lazy to go look for myself.

I may know where those can be attained...

How new ?

They dont need to be of late model vintage, they're going in a non HO jeep. I had just asumed that like the yards around my house, anything in the engine compartment has been cut and/or has weathered to death if the jeep has been sitting for more than a few years.

NCSUcherokee said:
They dont need to be of late model vintage, they're going in a non HO jeep. I had just asumed that like the yards around my house, anything in the engine compartment has been cut and/or has weathered to death if the jeep has been sitting for more than a few years.

I have one for a Renix and one for a HO and one from a 01 grand Cherokee
the Renix one and the 01 WJ you would have to take off tho.

I cannot make it this week-end. But may be able to in the next couple or so.

Durham area is good for me. :) There are a couple places close by with good food, etc... Sorry... no Hooters.

If it is Durham, most any time is good for me currently.
Glenn

Jeff in VA said:
Woody and I are planning to meet up to swap some parts sometime in the next couple of weekends, somewheres around the Raleigh/Durham area. Anyone familiar with the area and can suggest a good place to meet? I was thinking a Saturday sometime, and anyone around that's free can all get together somewhere :wave:
It's about a 2 hr drive for me from Richmond, and I've been there before looking for parts but don't really know the area all that well.

Anyone up for a meet?

Jeff

also, if anyone's looking for parts that I might be able to pull from my local 'yard up here, lemme know. I can haul stuff down with me in the back of the MJ.

Back