• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fundraiser @ The Rockgarden

Skwerly said:
Dang, it would be totally boss if we could stay the night out there... what is a good wheeling day without some cold ones at the end???

:) oh well.
It is technically a residence, and in order to have the permit to let us run there, certain guidelines must be followed. No drinking on the trail, no overnight camping, curfews and such things.

There are resturaunts around Murrieta that serve beer.

Last edited:
Food? I'll be there. Are MJs welcome?

On second thought, I'll bring the XJ.

Damn. Still looking for the DIY timemachine plans.......:rattle:

Ok..so we have a BBQ....how much r u guys willing to donate for food? $6 per person??

silverslk said:
If we are doing tacos. I can bring (donate) the avacoda salsa and salsa verde (the later being fairly spicy).
I can vouch for this stufff...it is goooooood!!

Ok guys, lets get more roll call!!

Right now I think there is 14:

1)Me(Ryno XJ)
2)Jump this
3)Hellbilly
4)Silverslk
5)XJ Kevin
6)Mattyj
7)Cds 36
8)Mikedashg
9)Erikwiley
10)Skwerly
11)Tcm glx
12)Chow
13)Paulhead
14)Xjohnnyc
15)GrimmJeeper

If I missed someone I apologize, I will try to keep the count updated.

Last edited:
aw hell add me to the list as a 99%. if i come i'll be in the scion so i'll need a seat if somebody has a spare :cheers:

I also invited Rick and Allan Lee......both of them have XJs....they used to race the 1710 Jeepspeed...so add two more.

Way to go Ryno...now we need to figure out how many actual people we are counting also...hahahaha

Well seems like you guys are going to have a great turn out..... I am planning on having a blast with you guys out there... Oh dont forget the owner only has a CJ-5 SORRY>>> but my buddy has an XJ see if he is coming...

Back