• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fundraiser @ The Rockgarden

silverslk said:
I should have a spot for you Mike. (if you want).
Question on your sig...Don't let Floppy ride with you, but is it safe to ride with him?? :D

Speaking of which: Corey mind if I ride with you? I've got another friend from up here with an XJ as well he said he'll be coming, but just want to be sure I have a ride. My Jeep isn't up for the trip at the moment.

I'm drivin mine daily to work and I don't want to. Steering is still screwy and its making more and more weird noises from underneath...

BlackSport96 said:
Question on your sig...Don't let Floppy ride with you, but is it safe to ride with him?? :D

Well, his first time out he flopped it going down pucker. I would say "YES" because he flopped on the DRIVERS side. hahaha:doh:

silverslk said:
Well, his first time out he flopped it going down pucker. I would say "YES" because he flopped on the DRIVERS side. hahaha:doh:

he he he........ floppy!

yeah you can ride along...if you dont trust the driving i guess you can hop a ride with someone else when you get there lol...
BlackSport96 said:

Speaking of which: Corey mind if I ride with you? I've got another friend from up here with an XJ as well he said he'll be coming, but just want to be sure I have a ride. My Jeep isn't up for the trip at the moment.

Just something to think about.....

You know that Friends of Johnson Valley has started to get serious, they have an interim President (seated until elections) and are in the process of working on a non profit status.
Over the weekend I met with Dave Cole (president) and got to get some information that leads me to believe that FOJV is the group we should support.
They have great support by thier temporary BOD as well as many others.

One of the goals I have for fundraising is to be able to 'sponsor' a representative. With the costs of fuel and the distance many of them have to travel to get to the meetings I have offered to help pay for gas for those who need it.
I know it sounds kinda' strange but when you spend $100 to fill your car then use all that traveling to LA (or Orange County) and back it won't take long for that to put a crimp on the family budget.

What ya' think?

Anyway, just thought I'd share some idle ramblings with you all..

:D

Oh...and we have less than three weeks until this little shindig!

OTR Fabwerks said:

donkeyhatab46f.jpg

mattyj said:
I like the sound of that.

We would have about 5 1/2 - 6 hours of daylight & then a little night time to spice things up.
mikedashg said:
Sounds like I better get some rock lights. The last night run I did sucked cuz I couldn't see what I was hung up on. Of course that was JV.
mattyj said:
definately one of the best & cheapest mods i've done to my jeep...... i know for sure that they are next on Rick's list after the last couple of night runs we've done together....

done:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=959997

I was gonna be all incognito with these and not spoil the surprise it until the run, but I just can't contain myself. Plus the pics came out kind of cool.

Back