• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

full float disassembly dana 60??????

xjcrawlr said:
Would they be able to machine D60 FF spindles for 35 spline? I've got a stock FF 30 spline I want to upgrade, and I'm having a hard time finding a shop with a big enough lathe.

yes they will be able too. They are correcting the missalignment after they cut and reweld the spindles on a lathe that will accept the entire housing. Blake machine. on 8th st off pima downtown. They have been doing work like this for 50 years (602) 258-3219. Just dont call em till after they are done with mine

On a side note the guys at extreme axle are taking care of the problem for me cost wise and since Im in a time crunch they are letting me take it local to have it realligned.

They offered to make up a new housing and me sending the gears and arb back to them on their ups account.

They use a jig and do many axles without problems, I believe it was cuased by a man who only worked there a couple of days and has been let go

Last edited:
Back