• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Sportworks TranSport 2" Receiver Hitch Bike Rack

Mike L

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Sportworks TranSport hitch bike rack that fits any 2" receiver. This is the original upright bike rack for your receiver hitch. This rack can hold two bikes and is very easy to load and unload using the ratcheting system. The rack is in very good/functional shape. This design was swooped up by Thule for their T2 model. Also included is the cable and locking hitch pin bolt to prevent rattling and theft. The locking hitch pin bolt makes it very stable. The rack has 3 positions: 90* up for storage when not in use, 0* flat when using to carry bikes, and it can drop down to allow trunk/hatch access without removing the bikes. I would like to get $200 for this setup. Here are the images:

P1030995.jpg

P1030996.jpg

P1030998.jpg

P1030997.jpg

Pickup is available in Anaheim, 92808 or between there and Compton, 90220. I have no interest in shipping this rack. Thanks.

Back