• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS - RE 3.5" Superflex w/full leaf springs

RichieRich

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all...... My XJ got totalled a couple of weeks ago and I'm selling the lift kit off of it. Pics of my XJ on 31" Baja Claws with the kit installed are HERE. If you want to see the components of the kit look HERE.

The lift kit is a RE 3.5" Superflex with RE Monotube shocks. The items I upgraded to were the adjustable Superflex lower control arms, and the GenII Disco's. This kit was bought in May '07 and was installed in June. It's in excellent condition. Below is a list of the parts included.

(2) 3.5" coil springs
(2) 2.0" bump stops, front*
(2) Adj. Superflex lower control arms
(2) RE GenII Disconnects
(2) 3.5" RE full leaf pack rear springs*
(1) 18" SS rear brake line
(3) RE Monotube shocks, for 3.5"-4.5" lift
* also includes mounting hardware (u-bolts, etc...)

I'm selling this kit complete and am asking $600 for it. I'm located in Augusta, ME and am willing to drive 50 miles to meet someone. Otherwise the "actual" shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. I will pull the kit off the XJ once it is sold. Thanks for looking.

Rich

if you want to wait a month for the $ i'd love to take that off your hands. i'm just starting work for the summer in a week and won't really be able to afford it till then. you probably don't want to wait that long haha, so good luck with the sale.

Back