• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS or Trade Custom 4X4 Double-Tube Rocker Guards

anotherjeff

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale or Trade. I set of Custom 4X4 Double-Tube Rocker Guards. VGC, no major scrapes no dents missing one mounting screw. Solid quality units. Will trade or accept best serious offer. Retail $285 plus a lot of shipping. PM me or email me directly at [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

004.jpg

roundnerf3.jpg

Stuff I need:

1. a D35 W/3.55 gears.
2. or preferably a Chrysler 8.25 w/3.55 gears (29 spline) will add some $ if needed.
3. Either of the above set up for MJ SOA will add $ if needed.
4. Good tan buckets with brackets
5. Renix full gauge cluster

iv got a 35 with 3.55s in it.

and im in Nc too :D

oh yea i have a set of front seats that are in decent shape if ya want those too

Last edited:
Timmy2XJS, PM me a pic of the seats, might be able to work something out.

xjtrailrider, u r killin me. my stuff see's more time in the sand and hauling ATV's than wheeling so a D35 is plenty for me. A 29 spline 8.25 is practically bullet proof.

xjtrailrider, u r killin me. my stuff see's more time in the sand and hauling ATV's than wheeling so a D35 is plenty for me. A 29 spline 8.25 is practically bullet proof.

I'll be on the look out for a freebie around here, and the 8.25 29 spline is one hell of a great axle, thats what I run in the rock and I have no issues with it on 35's. I'm building a newer even stronger one right now.

ill get ya pics tomorrow man im calling it a night. we have inspections at my unit in the morning..... grrrr

but tomorrow for sure :D

I'll be on the look out for a freebie around here, and the 8.25 29 spline is one hell of a great axle, thats what I run in the rock and I have no issues with it on 35's. I'm building a newer even stronger one right now.

My '00 XJ is having head/head gasket issues and I'm fixing to get rid of. It's got a 8.25 29 spline in it and my '99 HPD30 up front. I'm swapping it out with the original LPD30. Maybe if I find a D35 w/3.55's I'll swap out the 8.25 too.

Last edited:
My '00 XJ is having head/head gasket issues and I'm fixing to get rid of. It's got a 8.25 29 spline in it and my '99 HPD30 up front. I'm swapping it out with the original LPD30. Maybe if I find a D35 w/3.55's I'll swap out the 8.25 too.

Chances are the head is cracked (stupid 0331 head) I keep a couple of extra heads (7120's) here at the house just in case my 00 decides to split one. My 00 has 120k on it so far.

Chances are the head is cracked (stupid 0331 head) I keep a couple of extra heads (7120's) here at the house just in case my 00 decides to split one. My 00 has 120k on it so far.

I bought mine with 32k on it and it's got just over 70k on it now. I traded my '92 in on it, and for most of the past 3 years I wish I had it back. IMO the 97-01's just don't have the fit and finish the 96 or older did.

hey man my seats are grey and UGLY so alli have is the rear end

Back