• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: JCR Unibody tie-in brackets for front bumpers

snail

NAXJA Forum User
Just as the title says. I have the JCR Prerunner bumper but because I installed JKS frame stiffeners the JCR tie-in brackets won't fit. Selling them brand new, I primed and painted them black. I think i've got most of the hardware that JCR includes in their kit. I know I definately have the steering box sized bolts and nuts. $40....JCR is priced at $59. Shipping on your dime...probably around $12 or whatever USPS increased their flat rate box to.

http://www.jcroffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=3UNBF&Category_Code=XJMISC

whats the difference in how yours are designed? i dont know what the older style looks like. does it wrap around the bottom or is that what you meant by minus the swaybar tabs?

P10101182.jpg

P1010116.jpg

I'm actually not even sure what those other angled pieces are for haha. I think they came with either my bumper or my JKS frame plates. Anyways, they will be included if so desired.

Back