• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad: XJ Front (winch and non-winch) DIY Bumpers now available!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
If you didn't notice, we now have two Front Cherokee DIY Bumper options
available!

The Non-Winch version is just $169!

More info and pics here

XJ-DIYFrontDesc.jpg

The Winch bumper option is a full sunk winch design. It's only $269!

More info and pics here

XJ-DIYWinchDesc.jpg

We also have a couple of tube work options as well!

Prerunner
xjprehoopdesc.jpg

Single hoop
xjsinglehoopleaneddesc.jpg

A DIY Rear bumper is in the works and should be available later this winter!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! One of the best looking DIY bumpers that I have ever seen! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the DIY rear. I hope it looks very similar to the crusader rear and you have a tire carrier option for it because if you do then I know what bumper I will be buying!

Any teaser of the rear bumper? About to start on building one but I would hold off it was s clean as the front Diy.

x2!!! some teaser pics would be awsome!!! I am about to start taking some welding classes at the local tech college to really hone in my welding skills and these bumpers would be a great project especially a rear one as I want a tire carrier so bad! Oh and I love how your tire carriers incorporate an adjustable mount! I hate how so many set them up so high and make the rear window useless in the sake of clearance but those of us that use our rigs as daily drivers still like to see out the back window! You make that possible with your bumper.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the DIY rear. I hope it looks very similar to the crusader rear

It won't look like our Crusader Rear. We have a TON of design work in the Crusader bumpers, so we won't be competing with ourselves. The DIY bumpers will all look different than our new stuff.

and you have a tire carrier option for it because if you do then I know what bumper I will be buying!

This is doubtful. The whole idea behind these DIY bumpers is to keep the process as simple as possible. This way, we can keep the price down. Fabricators can figure out their own way of building a carrier on our DIY rear bumper if that's what they want.

if you need a model for a ZJ or a WJ DIY bumpers let me know as I now have one of each in the stable.:cheers:

I got the winch bumper on the black friday sale, it arrived faster then I expected. The flat box had a simi large tear but to my suprise all the peices were still in there! Got the bumper bent and 85% welded yesterday. I welded the inside and outside, LOTTA welding witch for me I like doing. Its a little tricky to bend some of the peices without breaking the little tabs that hold it togather, but this is no big deal because if you bought this kit you have a welder and can tack it back easy. Everything went togather nice and easy, you can tell they put a lotta time and work in putting this kit togather. I took some pics along the way of putting this thing togather already test fitted it on the jeep, so I got 1 more side to weld then some cleanup finish grinding. Might add a few gussets, and I was thinking about adding a bit where the open box is for the winch to close it up a bit (I just have a lil XRC8 winch) the opening makes it look small. then its off to powercoat.

All in all its a great well put togather kit and I would reccomend it to anyone. If you are a ok welder now after welding this kit you will be pro!
Waiting for the rear bumper kit.

I have been running the original JCR pre-runner winch bumper for like 4 or 5 years now. I like this new DIY winch bumper I think I will be upgrading here soon.

I already run your rear bumper. Both great products!

Back