• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS/Feeler: Stock Rear Speakers, Traxxas RC Car, Airsoft and Paintball Stuff

bzauche

NAXJA Forum User
First up, I just pulled out my stock rear speakers from my '01. These were in the roof, so they are 5.25". Make an offer.

I also want to feel the market out for a couple of other toys from my youth that I have. I'm 21 now (I know, still young), and I just don't have the time/need for any of these.

I have a Traxxas Rustler RC Car in great condition that runs perfectly. It's a couple of years old, so it's not the current version, but it's a good car. I upgraded the gear in it so it's a little quicker off the line. We actually have 2 of these cars, one is mine and one is my Dad's, but I'm sure we could sell the set. The whole package would come with the 2 cars, 2 remotes, quick charger (20 minutes for the big batteries), and 4 batteries total. Two batteries are 1500 mAh, and 2 are 2400 mAh. Not really sure of a value.

Next, I have all of my airsoft stuff. The gun is a fully automatic gas Mac-10 (like an uzi). It would come with two magazines, hard case, quick loader, custom holster, and belt. I also have a grey mask made specifically for airsoft. The gun itself could use a little oil. I was thinking $100 plus shipping?

Next is my paintball gear. The gun is a Kingman Spyder Victor with upgraded 12" Smart Parts barrel. The tank is a PMI Nitrogen tank, 5500 PSI I believe. I run a remote from the gun to the tank on my back, so the remote would be included. The hopper is electronic, and the mask is PMI, I think. I was thinking $150 plus shipping?

Pictures of anything can be taken and posted upon request.

Keep in mind that everything but the speakers is a feeler.

Back