• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Battery Replacement

I look at their reputation in reference to time, I've been running them for over 30yrs , so that's good enough for my money!

Gates

I look at their reputation in reference to time, I've been running them for over 30yrs , so that's good enough for my money!

I can well understand that, but you're missing the point. Nothing lasts forever, not even Optima's reputation & that, it would seem, is not all that it was. Not uncommon when companies change hands, which I believe is what happened here.

Let us know if you find a better battery, as I've already stated my next will be to try a Li!

Let us know if you find a better battery, as I've already stated my next will be to try a Li! I already have on my generator.

So all this talk about a new battery I go get in the Chevy HHR the radio plays lights come on turn the key nothing I guess I'll try to jump start it tomorrow see what happens it's the original battery from 2011 I checked the Napa website for a price $ 185.90 for the legend. Hopefully my former employee discount will help

Back