• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: "Famous" Built '96 XJ For Sale

Hammered: No real interest in parting it out. Figure it's a good incentive for the new owner - an easy $2000 just after purchase, or just wheel it/mall crawl it :)

Price was $5000 before. $4250 now. Some work has been done to it since the last time (2008) when it was being sold. It runs well. Just needs some fluids changed.

Oh, and interior photos and miles will be posted tonight :)

Last edited:
I did. Waiting 'til I have all the info to reply back. I have your PM open in another browser tab.

147k miles. I have photos, just on my PC here at work - can't upload to my site 'til I get home.

I have photos, e-mail me if you want them: Rick at quadratec dot com

You might have better luck selling this on ebay or craigslist. Trying to sell a Q-tech mall crawler with no upgrades to the driveline on here won't bring a real good price. NAXJA guys aren't impressed by shiny new bolt on parts.

Guys on craigslist and ebay on the other hand .... I bet you could get $6k for this if you were patient.

You might have better luck selling this on ebay or craigslist. Trying to sell a Q-tech mall crawler with no upgrades to the driveline on here won't bring a real good price. NAXJA guys aren't impressed by shiny new bolt on parts.

Guys on craigslist and ebay on the other hand .... I bet you could get $6k for this if you were patient.

It'll be on CL for a higher price if it's not sold on the Jeep forums first. I like to give fellow Jeep owners a chance prior to going "public". I've bought and sold several of my Jeeps on NAXJA over the past 5+ years, many of them without driveline upgrades. I've never looked to impress anyone with the Jeeps and other vehicles I've sold, just look to make a sale. The great thing about NAXJA is that it is full of a variety of people, from mall crawlers to hardcore rock crawlers ;-)

ill take the MT tires if you decide to part it out ;)

lol thanks. Will not be parted out. I have a guy who is very interested coming to look and possibly buy it early next week.

Sale pending.

Jeep is SOLD. Thanks guys!

Since I keep getting PM's - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD :)

Back