• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: "Famous" Built '96 XJ For Sale

GhostDakota

NAXJA Forum User
Here's the info:

Red 96 XJ, 4.0L, 5 speed. Runs well. Needs the fluids changed, brakes bled. Has new hood release, and fuel filter. Has a 6” Skyjacker rock ready kit. Alloy wheels and tires with 33x12.50's, Bushwacker cut out flares, Garvin rear bumper/tire carrier, ARB Bull Bar with Warn M8000 winch, Daystar rock rails, garvin roof rack, installed SYE with custom rear driveshaft, among other things. The interior needs some TLC.

Located in West Chester, PA.

COVER OF QUADRATEC! This Jeep has been on the front cover of the Quadratec Cherokee Essentials catalog, and is currently on the back cover of the 2008 Holiday Edition Cherokee Catalog! This is your chance to own a Jeep that's been in a magazine/catalog!

Photos:
409301423_fsq69-XL.jpg

409302390_JJHNq-XL.jpg

409302062_4zAJo-XL.jpg

409301707_VqrtT-XL.jpg

409301022_w2uxM-XL.jpg

Not willing to part anything. But, just so you see how much $ was put into it:

6” skyjacker rock ready kit - $2300
5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTX's - $810
5 Dick Cepek DC-1's - $610
Bushwacker cut out flares - $455
Garvin roof rack - $572
Garvin rear bumper/tire carrier - $1119.99
Garvin rear Gerry Can mount - $111
ARB Bull Bar - $800
Warn M8000 winch - $570
Daystar rock rails - $300
Installed SYE - $400
Custom rear driveshaft - $400

So that's just under $10,000 worth of parts on this rig. If interested, please reply here or PM me.

Asking $4250. PM me for more info.

What gears?

I don't need another jeep, just figure it would be useful info for prospective buyers.

Unfortunately it has 3.07's

30/35. I'll grab the miles shortly. Can't recall off the top of my head.

That is a deal. I knew someone that would have been interested, but I lost contact with her. I think I might know someone else.

Will let you know.

KJ

Hasn't this been for sale a couple of times before?

A couple times? Nope. Just once, back in 2008. Decided to keep it. Now, too many vehicles = not enough room & it needs to be sold.

That is a deal. I knew someone that would have been interested, but I lost contact with her. I think I might know someone else.

Will let you know.

KJ

Thanks KJ!

Needs the roof lights back on, love the jeep though, have seen it many times sitting out there.

PM'd you back Royal :)

COVER OF QUADRATEC! This Jeep has been on the front cover of the Quadratec Cherokee Essentials catalog, and is currently on the back cover of the 2008 Holiday Edition

SO WHAT DOSE THAT MEAN. IS IT SPECIAL. ITS JUST A CHEROKEE.

Ghost, I imagine you gave the guy the idea of selling some of the "stuff" he put on it... he could make about 2000 (bumpers rims sliders rack lights) then sell the XJ for about 2000. - just get some buddies together + beer = free workers.

Just an idea. Thats the route i'd go if I wanted to unload the thing.

How much were you asking again? I saw the price here once but now I can't seem to find it. Forgive me, I haven't finished my first cup of coffee of the day yet.

Back