• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS:94 Xj 4 door

Trail Ready

NAXJA Forum User
Unfortunately I have to sells Xj due to some unexpected things popping up.
It's a green 94'xj 4 door auto with about 240k
4.5"RE lift with 1.50" coil spacers
Bilstein 5100 all around
Crown extended brake lines
RE gen 2 discos
Black steelies with Pro Comp muds(5) with about 30% tread or so
Brand new WebDog winch bumper and brush guard
Brand new Warn M8000 winch that has only had 5'of cable unspooled literally.
231 xfer case
Stock d30 and 8.25 axles
Aluminum radiator/water pump/t stat and fan clutch installed about 1 year ago
Headliner re upholstered
Interior is a little dirty but no rips
Body is straight besides a dent in pass rear door
Paints a bit faded
** now the bad**
I recently bought a re built Durango steering box and bracket but while installing it my brother in law broke the power steering reservoir and needs to be replaced and have the steering box re installed.I do have the reservoir tank,Durango box and bracket but do not have time to installing it so you will either need to have it towed home or you can fix it here and drive it away that's why I am asking $3000 firm.
I will post pics soon.

103199dc.jpg

b5f1cb1d.jpg

3672b51c.jpg

f1689f59.jpg

2012-01-12130653.jpg
I did install a brand new warn fairlead.

You getting this for DD John?

no DD, just figured i wanted 2 xjs with bent steering in my garage.. lol...

On a serious note, I had another build idea in mind and this is the perfect platform to start it. Wednesday morning will not get here soon enough so I can jump on the road and come get her.

Don't worry, i won't abuse her, cut her up, or push her beyond her limits bud..(fib).. By friday she will be cocked, locked f/r, armored the rest of the way and ready to rock...

john

I'm glad she will get the attention and abuse she very much deserves maybe I can go wheeling with you sometime.I do not want to sell but sometimes in life you have to sacrifice to.

Can not sleep, must pick up new jeep. Can not pick up trailer yet to come and get it, property owner where trailer is, is still asleep. Can not sleep, must pick up jeep. Snoooorr..... . .

Back