• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS 89 XJ 2dr Red 207k 750 obo

DenT

NAXJA Forum User
Here's a few pictures

I warn you the picture does the paint too much justice... this is the year they used crappy paint and it is oxidized.

will sell with those rims (off an 03 wrangler freedom edition) or sell separate and put back on stock alloys if interested

miles mostly highway.

I6 Auto
4WD (Full Time, Part Time, etc)
3 row radiator

Driver side front fender/wheel well damage, Wheel bearing replaced on that side (will put up pics when i return)

Runs but needs needs a sensor replaced (TPS/CPS not sure which) Sometimes suffers from high idle or stalling from initial light acceleration unless warmed up. I figure if anyone would be handy enough to fix it someone here would. I no longer have the time.

There is more to be listed but i am late as is and will edit the post later.

$750obo
(may be interested in a small pickup truck for trade)

Northern NJ

[email protected] for questions

Last edited:
Which transmission does it have?
The BA10 or the AX-15?

partsxj said:
Which transmission does it have?
The BA10 or the AX-15?

hmm i'm gonna go with AW4... :twak:

Well im gonna give this thing a another day or two if you guys wanna make offers i'll def consider them and would be happy to answer any questions... or entertain viewing of the truck. otherwise its goin on craigslist for the vultures to get. would rather send it off to someone who will use it in a jeep nature rather than run it into the ground. heh

u can have both rims if u buy it here... thad be 8 all together + a doughnut

That wasn't there the first time.

yeah i worded it poorly i suppose i meant that if someone didnt want to buy the truck but they wanted the wheels i would sell em n throw the other ones on the truck... sounded good in my head...hah
well tell you what... send me a PM or email if you're (anyone) interested , leave your phone number if u want or ill send u mine and ill tell u all i know about the truck or we could organize meeting up but i'm startin a new job and organizing my life / health insurance / car insurance / etc so i'm touch and go on the forum...

wow, wish you weren't so far

Gotcha i'll email you my phone number if u wanna chat about it a bit but i got someone from the forum coming to look at it this weekend. He's got first dibs on it but your next in line.

Back