• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 32 inch Procomp Mud Terrains on 16 inch black steelies - $200obo

ocean_jet

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of 4 Pro-comp Mud Terrains mounted on black steelies. They are 265/75/16's. Pro-comp calls them 32's, but they are closer to 31.5.

They are in ok shape. Tread is decent, but two of them have some cuts and a couple chucks of rubber missing. They hold air fine. I have had them for just about a year.

Wheels are 16x7 (I think, maybe 16x8?), with just about 4 inch back space. (5 on 4.5)

I will post up pics later if I can. My camera is gone, so I will try to use my phone.

Will consider trades.

Last edited:
I remember those tires .... Me likey
I'll give u the 46 bucks outta my pocket and whats left of my 12 pack of beer
can i make payments

Oh hell figures u would toss these up when i'm broke

Sorry. Got home late last night and didn't get any pics.

I WILL get some after work today... as long as I can figure out how to get them from my phone to my computer.

As for the tread %, I am not sure. I will do the quarter test. There is decent amount of thread.

ocean_jet said:
as long as I can figure out how to get them from my phone to my computer..
its just like sending a picture/text message, just put your email in the "To:" box

Here's a couple pictures of them on the Jeep. Not the best for checking out the tires, but all I have right now.

Picture2008-01-045.jpg

Rock rails or rims and tires .... its all i can think about

yea some AT's

Back