• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: set of 4 245/75/16 on ZJ Timberlines $400 OBO

at05gt

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my current tires, I'm upgrading to 32's. They are Dunlop Grandtrek AT20 245/75/16 mounted and balanced on ZJ Timberlines 16x7, 5x4.5, stock backspace.

They equal out to about a 30.5x9.5x16, they have 90% tread left and are very quiet on the road. The wheels are painted in a textured graphite color it looks very nice and makes the wheels look brand new. I will post pictures of them mounted, after I get my 32's on.

Looking to get about $400, 80 per tire 20 per wheel, that's just the breakdown they will be sold mounted. Willing to consider other offers, or trades for a pair of 32x11.50x15 with 85+% tread left.

Last edited:
I know how to price XJ parts.

think of demand for stock tires on a forum where folks wheel 33"+ usually give stockers away for 100$ or less or free , when sets of 33s on rims barely sell that high, and then price accordingly.

You are better off selling on CL.

You'll take a massive hit on here, no one will be interested, you would maybe get 100$ on here if you are lucky.

Craigslist, you might actually get 200$-350$ out of them.

Back