• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1998 XJ Sport - Lifted and Locked

gorilla_skater

NAXJA Forum User
1998 XJ Sport

This XJ is in good condition and is very good on and off road. It has been wheeled and has some brush pin striping and lightly dented passenger door and fender.

Deep Amethyst (Purple)
Gray Interior
PW/ PDL / Auto / AC
139K Miles
Located in Glastonbury, CT

5.5" lift
ACOS
RE Adjustable LCAs
RE Fixed UCAs
Doetsch Tech Shocks
33" Firestone Destination MT's on Soft 8's 15x8 w/ 3.75" BS
Detours Tailbone rear tire carrier & Tow points with D-Rings
Front Tow Hook brackets with D Rings
Detours XJ Sliders
Olympic Top Hat Rack
Ultraflo Welded Muffler
JKS Quicker Disconnects
DPG Disconnects Tie Cable's
Tomken T-case skid
Hidden Hitch rear 2" receiver
SYE with Carolina Driveline CV Driveshaft
3:55 gears
Front D30 open
Rear C8.25 (29 Spline) w/ New Powertrax No-slip
Bad Apple Fab Diff guards front and rear
Cobra 75WX ST CB with External Speaker
Hella 500 Fog Lights
New CSF 3 row radiator
New Water Pump
New DPG Gas Tank Skid

[size=12pt]$4,500[/size] (May interested in a partial trade for a TJ or LJ)
Call 860-680-2330
Email [email protected]

The first 2 pics show it with 32's. It now has 33's

DSC_2165.jpg

DSC_2715.jpg

DSC_7886.jpg

DSC_9420.jpg

Bump for a nice XJ. I'm sooo jealous you have that Detours rear tire carrier. Offtopic but what ever happened to him making that thing. It still isn't listed on his site for the stock rear bumper.

jesus i wish this was fs last year when i got mine. i got a 98 with 98,600 and real rusty rockers for the same price. i know i paid too much. good luck with the sale and awesome jeep.

on a different note, what are the fender flares? they look sweet. i like how they match the lines.

they look like tj rear flares on both the front and rear. nice jeep indeed :)

:hijack:
i really don't want to hijack this thread, so this will be my last comment about the fenders...

tj front fenders have a different front to them... like these
fender-flare-kit.jpg

i almost wonder if it's rear tj flares at all 4 corners, now that you mention it travis. enough hijack. good luck on the sale!

wiretie said:
Bump for a nice XJ. I'm sooo jealous you have that Detours rear tire carrier. Offtopic but what ever happened to him making that thing. It still isn't listed on his site for the stock rear bumper.

I know Detour had a lot of delays because of his move to Kentucky. He has his new number on the website, so you should give him a buzz.

this is what i want my rig to look like some day...

trade? specs in sig 146xxx on the clock just did the belts hoses and brakes for life.

you should be able to get more than 4500 for mine.. well i know atleast around here I could.

n1374450182_30092754_5066.jpg

Last edited:
Back