• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

From SC visiting Dallas,TX

jelrod

NAXJA Forum User
I'll be in Dallas the week of 2/21 for work (computer system conversion). Anyone work for Xpedx? Just looking for suggestions for restaurants, bars, etc.

Chili Gordos on 1151 N. Jupiter Rd. intersecting on Arapaho Rd. Best Mex-Tex food around. Home style, non commersial. $1.99 margaritas! You will not leave disapointed. Soprano's Pizza and Sub across the street from Chili Gordos has some of the best XXXXin hand tossed pizza. I recommend Tony's Favorite on thin crust. lol Burgers, Keller's Burgers on Northwest Hwy and Abrams in Dallas. Only place in Dallas that can serve a beer along with your meal in your vehicle. Try the #8 Chili Burger, Christ its good! Also Five Guys has great double burgers with all toppings free. One location in Galleria mall I think (don't remember) and another in Plano. Snuffers has some great chili fries too. Awwww shit; idk if you've ever heard of Aw Shucks Oysters on 3601 Greenville Ave. Right across from the Granada Theater, they have oysters, good ass gumbo, and best fried catfish and fries! Let me know what you think! Edit: Snuffers is right across the street from Aw Shucks and next to Granada Theater.

I like Jake's Famous Burgers as well.... their fried pickles are the bomb! If you are really aching for home cooking try Babe's. Duke's in Addison is a cool place to kick it, and have some drinks. I also like the Londoner.

Just make sure if you get a rental, that it is a jeep, and we can all go wheeling!!

Oh yeah..... better get the insurance on the rental as well.

very good and the view is nice. The food is top notch. i dont think i haven't had anything i dont like.

food at bone daddy's is pretty good, and the "scenery" is definitely note-worthy.

Back