• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fright Night Skits

Bent said:
Anyone (IE or otherwheres) want to give Ethan and I a hand with the spot on the trail that we are doing? Already have a theme, a plan and a rough list of needed materials. Having another body or two would help. The plan is to scope out a suitable location in a couple of weeks. We need to find a spot on the trail with enough gravity. Normally not a real big fan of the stuff, but it's OK now and then.

Tim

lamo%5b1%5d.gif
Count me in for the event itself but I won't be able to check it out till after Moab..... so if you wanna scope it out then, I'm your man :D

Kejtar said:
Count me in for the event itself but I won't be able to check it out till after Moab..... so if you wanna scope it out then, I'm your man :D
No need for both of us to get lost where I ain't never been! You know how it can get "in my own back yard". Anyways with the event being in '04, I'd best tag along with someone not as challanged as you or I. But yea, we would really enjoy your help for the event. You're hired!

Tim
&
Thumby:laugh:

Bent said:
No need for both of us to get lost where I ain't never been! You know how it can get "in my own back yard". Anyways with the event being in '04, I'd best tag along with someone not as challanged as you or I. But yea, we would really enjoy your help for the event. You're hired!

Tim
&
:clap: Cool! Btw Tell thumby I'll give him some free photography classes while we're sitting out in the dark :D

Bent said:

Tim
&
Name a time you'd like to go check out spots. I go up there all the time, I promise, you won't get lost...

--ron

PS: Will be there this Sunday.

I am planning on a night run for the 19th.

Bent,

You gonna be able to make it?

Joe

Xjman1 said:
I am planning on a night run for the 19th.

Bent,

You gonna be able to make it?

Joe
Yup, 9/19 for sure. I even got the compressor in, and it works. Ethan has a mid-day soccer game the day before, so we're good to go:D. On top of that, his team has a "By" the weekend of the event. Cool.

Ron & Desert, thanks for the scouting offers.

Will post details tommorow night. have club meeting and will finalize time and meeting place. I am planing on Flying J at around 5pm. Gives us time to fuel up, air down, and hit the trail as dark sets in.

Back