• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

freeway jump!

cal, did you come down to bakersfield a year or so ago to help my buddy with his transmission swap manual to auto? neon green older body style.

Did the Jeep blow up? If so Cal was probably there.

lol it didnt blow up, but he wasnt able to work on it cuz the wire's were all messed up, i think my friend tried swapping wire looms and had some wire's cut etc etc. so cal's 10 minute fix turned into a big mess. but eventually my buddy did get everything working

Yeah, that was me. That rig was a total mess, I'm glad he got it worked out. He was really close to having it before he started cutting out wires. :)

lol cal get this... he totalled that jeep recently, someone messed with his suspension, and ended up rolling it on the street. im not a 100% but i think he is working on another one now.

someone messed with his suspension?

someone messed with my suspension a while back.. that bastard GRAVITY. Drooped a corner and it ripped a coil spring right out.

i wouldnt know what that kind of flex look's like cal =) i still need to do a HD heim joint steering up front for my xj, i still have the stock Y setup.

Back