• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Stock Stuff - Come Get It! Lake County

X E Ryder

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Fellow NAXJA / Sierra folks,

I'm finally getting my jeep put back together and have a good amount of stock stuff that just needs to go away. I hope some of you are in need it and it helps you out. I prefer to give the stuff to someone who Needs it, to help get their rig going again. If you find something valuable and want to buy me a beer I won't say no. ;)

You need to come get it though, and on a Friday afternoon, or Sat/Sun only.

Here is what I can think of right now and I will go outside and rummage again and post additions etc. Assume it all came off a stocker, cause it did.

Stock rear leafs - little tired but intact

Stock shackles - fine

Stock front coils - fine

Rear Hydro shocks - ok

Front Nitro shocks - ok

Rear sway bay - good

Front sway bar end links - new

AW4 xmission xmember - clean

Rear bumper - 1 dent, but not bad, has average caps still on

Trackbar - torn boot but good joint

Rear shaft - new u-joints

NP231-J rear housing, tailhousing and main shaft (if you want to undo a H&T or try again this is for you lol)

Factory receiver hitch - good

Rear brake hose - good

Front brake hoses - good

And I have 1 can of :spam:

Where in Lake County?

Hi I'm on Clearlake Riviera / Soda Bay

Also have:

- Set of 5 OEM aluminum wheels, the 5 spoke with 27inch ok tires on them.

- OEM Gray Spare tire cover

- OEM Upper CA - good

- OEM Lower CA - good

Hope somebody can make use of this stuff or its going to the heap - hate to toss it when it could help someone's rig!

OK I forgot I also have...

- OEM fender flares (set of 4) - silver, they have some places where the paint faded. The fronts are trimmed up a little to the grill level like you typically see.

Starting to throw this stuff out next week.

Back