• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free carfax reports.

Sent Sent SEnt, and two more Sent. Went ahead and used Email. Let me know if you got them.

WHOOPS. From Carfax :laugh3:

Contract Verification Notice

"Our records indicate that you have run 70 or more CARFAX Reports. This verification notice is provided to protect you and your account from fraudulent usage. To continue using your CARFAX account you must complete the following online declaration stating that you are only using this account for personal use.

Please understand that once you complete this form, you will be liable for a Single Report fee of $19.99 for any and all CARFAX Reports that have been run for commercial or business use. Please review and complete the sections below."

Waaaaiiit. Does this mean they are charging me another twenty bucks?

Last edited:
Lucas said:
Cause Im cool like that. Please only submit VINs of vehicles you are interested in buying, or of your current vehicles that you have serious questions about. Post them up here and I'll PM you your reports.

VIN:1JTMR65T1HT089244

Thanks Lucas if you are still able to do this. Even if you're not.

TIM

Lucas should get his ass tatoo changed from money coming out of the pocket to a carfax report coming out of the pocket.

Lawn Cher' said:
Lucas should get his ass tatoo changed from money coming out of the pocket to a carfax report coming out of the pocket.

That's fine with me, :laugh3: I just want a clue on this MJ before I drive 100 miles.

Bent said:
That's fine with me, :laugh3: I just want a clue on this MJ before I drive 100 miles.

What's the difference? Its an MJ... its gonna be old and in need of some repair, just like every other one.

Back