• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

forgot to mention

Awesome!!! I've been looking at the Barnes 3 link kits, I have 2 friends who have them. One is on a TJ and one is in the process of going onto a Dodge Dakota. Beefy stuff. I know who I'll be coming to when it's finally time to upgrade!!!

Hd offroad sells xj specific frame side mounts you should take a gander at that too

Hey guys barnes4wd is having a black Friday sale all week, Its an extra 15% off what I can get, PM me with your needs.

If you haven't bought parts from Brian, you need to. I got a set of u-bolts and spring plates for my XJ a few months ago. Great prices and fast shipping. What I liked the most is he actually communicated with me and showed me he wanted my business when I made a request. I can't say the same for others.

If you haven't bought parts from Brian, you need to. I got a set of u-bolts and spring plates for my XJ a few months ago. Great prices and fast shipping. What I liked the most is he actually communicated with me and showed me he wanted my business when I made a request. I can't say the same for others.

Everyone will get this service (except ghost).

please include your zip for requests.

Back