• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fordyce in two weeks!! Aug 31 to the 2nd

GREATWHITEJEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Two weeks till Fordyce!! Whos all going? the last update we had 5 confirmed . I'll be heading up Thursday afternoon to my buddys cabin in Blue Canyon for a BBQ and drinks . Lots of space to kick it and just hang . Staging the tow rig and trailer there and heading out of Eagle lakes exit Friday. For those that are coming up send me a line so I can give out directions.

The plan is to run the Trail at a leisurely pace camping Friday and Saturday night on trail. finishing up Sunday . there is plenty of trail if anyone wants to extend the run till Monday.
I am up in the air on that might want to lick my wounds . Its a pretty tough trail if you dont take your time you will incur body damage and possibly brake something .So come prepared . If you have a mall wheeler and want it to stay pretty you might want to pass . .There are plenty of kiddie trails that wont hurt your rig but Fordyce is not one of em. Im Stoked up for another Epic Run and hope to see some of you guys out there.

I've got a ton of crap to fix and have to smog the rig, and the GF is not too stoked about me trying to wheel every weekend, so I'm down to like 50% chance of going... but i working on it.

Well got my two major items squared away .Fixed steering and shackles. Now I got full turning lock to lock. RUK Extreme drop pitman arm and I moved the tierod and drag link back over the axle,willing to except some bump steer to improve turning radious. Installed heavy duty Ironman shackles to replmannace the bent Pos ones from RC. Got my new tires installed on trailer . 14 ply load rating G. Still got to get brakes checked out and grease Zerks, mount C02 bottle ,Cb radio. than pack camping and go.

Back