• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale. . . .

Re: For Sale . . . .

Can you ship Forward Air? Is there a terminal in your area?

I will trade you these two dogs for anything you may have, and that I don't want:

standard

CRASH said:
Can you ship Forward Air? Is there a terminal in your area?

I will trade you these two dogs for anything you may have, and that I don't want:

standard

Will em' dogs hunt?

For ship'in Forward Air it will be $1873.93 for 3 day and $2.20 for Next day

Letterman said:
Will em' dogs hunt?

For ship'in Forward Air it will be $1873.93 for 3 day and $2.20 for Next day

Look at Lefty licking his chops.

He just ate someone's baby.

Don't let a dingo eat YOUR baby!

CRASH

CRASH said:
Look at Lefty licking his chops.

He just ate someone's baby.

Don't let a dingo eat YOUR baby!

CRASH

OH NO YOU DI'INT

killer_dog.jpg

Sorry but I must post this legal disclamer before it gets out of hand or PETA gets in to it.

Absolutely no animals were harmed in the making of this thread, although some hopes may have been bruised when this thread was so lame. I accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this thread. Some data or information on this thread may have been created or structured in formats that are not error-free. I cannot guarantee that this thread will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems.

Copyright © 2005 Lettermans® lame ass thread.™

Letterman said:
Sorry but I must post this legal disclamer before it gets out of hand or PETA gets in to it.

Absolutely no animals were harmed in the making of this thread, although some hopes may have been bruised when this thread was so lame. I accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this thread. Some data or information on this thread may have been created or structured in formats that are not error-free. I cannot guarantee that this thread will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems.

Copyright © 2005 Lettermans® lame ass thread.™

dogarms.jpg

Letterman said:
I stoped by Phil's today and got more stuff to sell that he gave me for free, so I will put his junk in on this and so that " dozen roses and $1.98" is still the winning bid.

I know some of you have more then 2 bucks.

Oh and all ship'in and handeling will be added in once I find out how much beer I will need for the weekend:exclamati

:bunny: :gag:

WOW...gone all weekend and I'm still ahead ?

I :heart: NAXJA....:thumbup:

:D

red91inWA said:
WOW...gone all weekend and I'm still ahead ?

I :heart: NAXJA....:thumbup:

:D

Well you were till

CRASH said:

But I really think Andy does not want to win the bid, he just wants to send the dogs to kill me!

Letterman said:
Well you were till

But I really think Andy does not want to win the bid, he just wants to send the dogs to kill me!

Update:

The beasts were hungry this afternoon, and as I was out of human infants, I fed them the baby Panda from the National Zoo.

cover_pandaeatingbamboo.jpg

They seem satisfied, for the moment. Hopefully, the auction closes soon?

Letterman said:
Well you were till.............

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

Thwarted by another of Hinkleys underground....

damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn .....

:banghead:

CRASH said:

Can they hunt??? Well, they tracked down my bro-in-law at Buck Island Lake while he was taking a dump. Funniest thing I've seen in a while. They were trying to sniff him out and he was trying to thwart their advances with the poo pail while his pants were around his ankles. I don't think he was what they were after since he survived the encounter. Good dogs.

Nice dogs till you put stickers on there heads from other boards and they get NASTY!

47b5d806b3127cce92d3eb9441ee00000016108IasWTVu5aE

Only thing left was his feet
47b5d806b3127cce92d3eb8841f200000016108IasWTVu5aE

Back