• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale. . . .

Re: For Sale . . . .

OK I am starting to get a little Pissed off, some of you seem to think that you can hi-jack this thread and start talking about whatever it is that you think of at that time.

Please try to stay on topic here :rattle:

Jes said:
What was the topic again? :confused1

discussing chapter business

anyone want to get 5 on it?

ill be home for the weekend... (no wheeling time and the heep is in NE)...

Back on topic....

soul4sale.gif

Talking about sales.....1/2 price this weekend at pick n pull:

http://www.picknpull.com/

I'm not personally try to sell anything here, just to make that clear, I'll post all my stuff in the for sale section only, point taken. :)

Troy

Last edited:

Letterman said:
Hello?
you PM'ed my your number and posted your price, but your guess is winning at this time :wierd:

:thumbup:

Should I win can i trade it for whats behind door number 2 ?

I hope some of you guys made it to the big 1/2 price sale at pick n pull this weekend. I scored a pair of 2 dr model XJ front doors for $50/pair and a front driveshaft for $13 amoung other small stuff. I didn't see any XJ dana 44's for $60 though. I saw a 87' with the rear axle missing so someone must have beat me to it. :laugh3:

Troy

This is crazy. lol

I stoped by Phil's today and got more stuff to sell that he gave me for free, so I will put his junk in on this and so that " dozen roses and $1.98" is still the winning bid.

I know some of you have more then 2 bucks.

Oh and all ship'in and handeling will be added in once I find out how much beer I will need for the weekend:exclamati

:bunny: :gag:

Back