• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

for sale ZJ 44a 4.88s LSD, disc brakes, chrysler 8.25 4.10s auburn ected

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
zj 44a
ready to bolt up to an XJ
Ruffstuff perches
4.88 gears
limited slip rear
Disc brakes,
new brake line setup ready to go
zj 44a = c clip 44, with aluminum center section, but still 30 spline, and still bigger Ring and pinion
400$ obo

auburn LS
4.10s
has all brake parts except missing the drums , but pads look great.
not sure if its 27 or 29 spline
300$ obo

I'll interested in the 8.25 if its 29 spline.

cody how about 200$ as is, since I dont feel like pulling shafts until this weekend.

ok sounds good

340$ obo on the Zj 44 with 4.88s, discs, stock 30 spline shafts, LSD, RS perches, hard lines, ready to bolt up to an XJ

haha yep, and its good to know the ZJ rear end just came out of your running rear end. I had no use for them obviously since I was already selling my strongest , most built axle , in parts.

I am willing to work out cheaper prices with anyone just to make the room back in my garage, possibly payments, don't really need trades unless you have a hp60 driver drop or a CC 14 bolt, or a straight axle toy front end complete with a V6 rear end.

300$ obo on the zj 44

180$ obo on the 8.25

pretty sure the 8.25 is selling tonight.

290$ obo on the Zj 44 .

I spent over 300$ doing a disc brake swap on my old XJ44 from a ZJ. if you have a dana 35 or a 8.25 thats posi or open, and 4.88s, this would be an upgrade to ring and pinion size, axle shaft size, disc brakes, and better perches.

Would you like a smoke and a pancake? You know, flapjack and a cigarette? No? All right. Cigar and a waffle? No? Pipe and a crepe? No? Bong and a blintz?

I'm interested in that 44 but the aluminum housing is a concern for me. It's the gearing I want and bolt in, but I've read in the past that the housing is prone to failure.

Ya it has a posi in it, and gears and its cheaper than buying a new posi and gears for your current axle.Ive heard about guys trussing from tube to tube and bolting the truss to the housing to get some strength in there. you could think of it as a temporary axle until you build a bad 8.8 or something like that.

Last edited:
local pickup only

oh wow youre in the Bay area, yah ill get some pics up. I just didnt want to bother trying to ship an axle

IMAG0771_zpsa072f670.jpg

perch and discs:

IMAG0767_zps58195bfd.jpg

Back