• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ For Sale/Trade

southernrebel20

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1999 Cherokee 4x4. 162,xxx miles. White with gray interior. 4.0, AW4 (rebuilt including new converter 10K miles ago), NP242. It is lifted 3" on springs and has the fenders trimmed to easily fit 33's (maybe 35's, I havent tried them though). It has 31X10.5X15 buckshot mudders on black steelies on it now with brand new spare. Rancho RS5000 shocks with the rear shocks coming through the floor. Front winch bumper (no winch). JCR steering box spacer and steering box brace. ZJ Tierod. Hack and tap SYE and front driveshaft installed on the T-case. Rear axle is a 29 spline 8.25, 4.56 gears, lunchbox locker, cast steel cover, and disc brakes. The front is a Dana 30, still geared 3.55 ( yea you cant put it in 4x4 right now, front needs to be re geared first), has newer brake pads, rotors, and u-joints. Heat and A/C work great. The motor has an edelbrock exhaust manifold, Accel coil, taylor spark plug wires, brown dog motor mounts (and stock replacement trans mount), new exhaust, 00 gauge battery cables, and the oil is always changed every 3k miles. It has an auxiliary trans cooler and trans temp gauge. Kenwood CD player, but only the rear speakers work. Seats are in great shape, dash and all interior panels are nice, carpet is nice. Headliner does sag a bit. She is not a beauty queen, but was my DD for years and has never let me down. I can send pics to email or by text. Asking $2000 OBO. Would also trader for stock pick up or SUV 2 or 4wd, 4wheeler, dirtbike, etc. Located in Snellville GA. Text me at (Six 7 Eight) Two 4 Five- Two 7 Nine 7.
Thanks,
-Cole

Last edited:
IMAG0292_zps1481fa63.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back