• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale - TNT Trussed Dana 44 with 1" U-Bolt Eliminators and Moser Axles $300 OBO

Re: For Sale - TNT Trussed Dana 44 with 1" U-Bolt Eliminators and Moser Axles $500 OB

If only I had 3.55s in the front axle, I'd be all over that.

Just ran into a unit-bearing eliminator/hub kit for the front axle that necessitates 5 on 5.5 wheels, so I've been trying to figure a cheap way to get 5 on 5.5 out back.

Re: For Sale - TNT Trussed Dana 44 with 1" U-Bolt Eliminators and Moser Axles $500 OB

If only I had 3.55s in the front axle, I'd be all over that.

Just ran into a unit-bearing eliminator/hub kit for the front axle that necessitates 5 on 5.5 wheels, so I've been trying to figure a cheap way to get 5 on 5.5 out back.

Wheel adapters??? :twak:

Work great...

yeah, I have the wheel adapters, it'll work for the time being for sure.

And, yeah, the Mosers have the dual pattern, which is why I made the comment.

i have 5 on 5x5 grand wheels 4 of them..

dont know if that is the same as what your looking for

peace
ted

I am tired of tripping on this in my garage. How about $350. That is the price of the U-Bolt eliminator and truss. Get a Dana 44 for free!

Tell you what i'll do for you jeff..Load it up in your truck and bring it to my house..Now you won't trip over it, will you...

That was easy, hell a cave man could have done it..:wave:

DAMN........somebody buy this. i would if i had the extra cash laying around. hell i might still. considering it.

how tough would it be for an experienced welder(not me, a fab'r co-worker of mine) to "re-setup" the pinion angle for a jeep running around 2.5 -3" of lift?

thanks- Brian in el cajon...

oh, and what spline are the moser axles?

higher-strength stock spline count or a larger/stronger/higher numerically spline count?

Thanks!

how tough would it be for an experienced welder(not me, a fab'r co-worker of mine) to "re-setup" the pinion angle for a jeep running around 2.5 -3" of lift?

thanks- Brian in el cajon...

It is welded pretty solid under the UBE and to the truss. That is the reason I am selling it and not reusing the parts. It would be pretty hard to reconfigure for less pinion angle and not damage the tubes or the truss and UBE. It all depends on how much patience your friend has.

oh, and what spline are the moser axles?

higher-strength stock spline count or a larger/stronger/higher numerically spline count?

Thanks!

Stock 30 spline but better axle material. Some kind of higher strenth alloy, looks like forged steel is what most of their axles are.

Back