• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale - TNT Trussed Dana 44 with 1" U-Bolt Eliminators and Moser Axles $300 OBO

Re: For Sale - TNT Trussed Dana 44 with 1" U-Bolt Eliminators and Moser Axles $500 OB

Considering some try and sell stock D44's for this price definitely worth it. But I dont plan on that much lift.

Re: For Sale - TNT Trussed Dana 44 with 1" U-Bolt Eliminators and Moser Axles $500 OB

Down to $300 Still tripping on this thing in my garage. Can a MOD change the title to $300.

I tried to help you out a little, but there isn't enough room in the field for "$300 and a beer OBO" so you just got $300.

Re: For Sale - TNT Trussed Dana 44 with 1" U-Bolt Eliminators and Moser Axles $300 OB

How fortuitous.

I got paid today, paid some bills, and have some cash left over.

Consider it sold. I can't come get it till next week, but if you end up in the Santa Clarita area I can meet you.

Edit: In the meantime, is the BOM number visible? I was gonna look into bearings and seals.

Last edited:
Re: For Sale - TNT Trussed Dana 44 with 1" U-Bolt Eliminators and Moser Axles $300 OB

Very nice axle I've drooled over it in person!

Is this a XJ 44? Those shafts look familiar?

Was it a lifted XJ you pulled it out of? I'm just curious as to how an XJ-ish width 44 ended up with Torino bearing ends... What did it have for a front axle?

Was it a lifted XJ you pulled it out of? I'm just curious as to how an XJ-ish width 44 ended up with Torino bearing ends... What did it have for a front axle?
jeepspeed type build?

Who the guy whose XJ this came out of originally? Or me?

Thanks for meeting me on your lunch hour man.

Back