• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: Lifted 1988 XJ with Tricks

I'm really hard to offend. :D

You've been pretty clear that you don't want to part it out, but since you're hard to offend, I'll just throw this out there: If you change your mind, I'd be very interested in the axles . . . provided they are relatively free of bullet holes.

Good price and nice rig, fun story behind them .45 holes! Wish I had the cash I would pick it up.

Thanks, brooah. Like I said, I reallllly don't wanna sell it but have zero need for two 4x4s. And I'm keeping the Ramcharger. :p

You've been pretty clear that you don't want to part it out, but since you're hard to offend, I'll just throw this out there: If you change your mind, I'd be very interested in the axles . . . provided they are relatively free of bullet holes.

Okay, I'll keep it in mind if I do part it. No bullets in the axles. :D

How firm is the price?

We could discuss that, trying to stay under a budget is becoming extremely hard!

I made an attempt to buy it lol

Trade you my 73 beetle. haha

Back